The regular cost of the conference for adults and teens includes the conference fees and two meals on both Saturday and Sunday, December 30, 2017 – December 31, 2017. The conference will end by noon on Monday, January 1st, thus no meals will be served on Monday.
Breakfast will not be served at the conference. Meals will be held in Hy-Vee Hall, located on the lower level of the Iowa Events Center. The conference will end by noon on Monday the 1st and thus, no meals will be provided at the Events Center.
The conference cost does NOT include housing. You are responsible for arranging for your own housing, please see our housing page for discount rates at local hotels.
|Registration Type||By Nov. 1||Nov. 2 - Dec. 1||After Dec. 1|
|Individual Registration (18+)||$120||$140||$160|
|Married Couple Registration**||$210||$230||$250|
High School Teen Registration (14-18)*
|Child Reg (4-13) Price is due to portion-size||$70||$70||$70|
|Child Reg (4-13) Price is due to portion-size||$35||$35||$35|
|Child Reg (0-3)||$0||$0||$0|
|Individual Two-Day Weekend Rate (Saturday/Sunday Only)||$100||$120||$140|
Child Meal Plans:
- $70/child for adult-portion size meals for children 4-13 years old. This is also a full registration, complete with a journal and name badge.
- $35/child for child-size meals. (these meals will include such things as chicken tenders, mac & cheese, etc)
- Children 0-3 years old are free for registration purposes. A parent may opt to pay for a meal plan ($35) for this child or bring in outside food.
We ask that everyone in attendance at the conference be registered, however we do understand that for some, attending the entire conference is not possible. Please see the below options and contact the office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. You must email the office for a special discount code for these registrations.
- $25/night - Evening Only - if you are planning to attend the conference for an evening only, please contact the office for a special discount code.
- $70/day - One Day Registration - if you are planning to attend one day, but must specify which day for the purpose of ordering food and capacity restrictions. Please note, that we would prefer that you try to register for the entire conference and not just one day and thus it is more cost advantageous to register for the entire conference.
Unfortunately, family discounts will not be offered this year. We have however, kept the cost of the conference at a reduced price for all.
Special Notes for Registrations:
*College Age Students who are 18 years old are considered adults for our registration purposes. If you have a teenager who has graduated from high school, they are considered an adult and no longer qualify for the High School Teen Rate. If they have not graduated from High School, they may register with the High School Teen Rate.
**Married Couple Rate pertains to those who have been married previous to December 30th, 2017.
NOTE: If you cancel your registration, Faithwalkers Midwest reserves the right to retain funds paid if Faithwalkers Midwest is liable for expenses due because of your registration. All cancellations will be handled on a case-by-case basis, but all must be made before December 24th at midnight. No cancellations after the 24th of December, will be refunded.
Faithwalkers Midwest will not share your personal information.